A digital product or service will be awarded. The winners will be chosen among three finalists. A winner of winners is chosen among the winning entries.
This year, we award works in three categories:
- User Experience = Customer Experience – Digital service that customers love.
- Viable Business – A digital service with a novel angle on doing business.
- Societal Influence – Service with the most impact on society.
In addition to the three categories, the audience in the award ceremony will select the Best Digital Service of the year among all winners.
The finalists in all three categories have been selected and they are introduced this blog post.
To see which one will win its category, join us on Tuesday 15th in Blue Arrow Awards and Seminar in HTC Helsinki.
Submitting Your Entry
Entry submission is closed.
The entry submission is a case description, submitted as a set of questions and screenshots in entry form. Use your own words to make a compelling case, but please remember that the Jury will evaluate it by the stated criteria.
Common rules for entries
- The product/service must be publicly available for evaluation
- The product/service must have significant changes between 2017-2018
- The entry must be submitted in English, Finnish or Swedish
- You may reuse your existing collateral as the entry, such as a case description, pitch deck or a blog
- You may submit entry of your own business or on behalf of your customer
- You may participate multiple categories with the same product/service
- You are encouraged to promote your own entry - with your permission, Blue Arrow Awards will make it public.
- Entry submissions cost 100€ + VAT each. The price includes a ticket to the seminar, too.
The payment instructions are shown after the submission form. Please have a credit card or other payment accepted by Eventbrite at hand, you need to pay the fee immediately after the submission.
Last Year’s Entries
For inspiration and advice, you can browse the previous entries.