In the face of a global crisis, digital services are more important than ever. For instance, taking a giant digital leap in primary and secondary schools has been under discussion for some ten years already. Now it has been put into action in a few days. Luckily, many tools and resources that made this possible were already available.
This year, it is especially important to celebrate Finland’s best digital talents together. Our recognised, unbiased and insightful team of digital industry visionaries will select the most impactful service of the year.
Due to the current health concerns, Blue Arrow award ceremony and seminar will be held online. The seminar talk topics are as follows:
- Ethics in AI
- Sustainability and energy efficiency in IT services
- Learnings from international works - what Finnish can companies learn from international services?
At this year’s competition, there is only one category: Most Impactful Digital Service. Additionally, a number of honorary mentions may be awarded to the finalists.
The entries are judged by the following criteria:
- Business results – A remarkable achievement in terms of exceeding the business goals of the service.
- User experience – A digital service that deeply understands its users and turns that knowledge into stellar UX.
- Innovation – A work that pushes boundaries and embraces novelty.
- International breakthrough – A service that has succeeded in finding international recognition.
- Societal Influence – A service that has impacted society in relevant ways.
The winner will be chosen from amongst ten finalists.
Our jury consists of some of the top talents in the field and will present one Grand Prize and a handful of honorary mentions at a prestigious award ceremony.
Submit your work today and celebrate the Finnish digital services industry for building better businesses – and contributing to a future-proof society!